With over 15 years of experience in the IT industry I have been working with different solutions in different areas and had the privilege to collaborate with fantastic individuals.
The idea for this blog is a way for me to thank the Community and give something back.
I have an interest that spans from Infrastructures (both physical and virtual) to Data Availability solutions and everything in between. But I’m also fascinated by Cloud related technologies in all their flavours including the Software Defined approach hence the idea for this blog. My curiosity and willingness to learn more is also touching other areas and primarily Hyper Convergence which I believe will provide the new foundation not just for Data Centers technology stack but also for Corporate Organisations in demand for highly performing and highly available Enterprise Applications. Software Defined Data Centers and Software Defined Storage are shaping up the future of Enterprises.
Currently employed as System Engineer at Veeam in UK I’m lucky to learn and share tips and best practices with an excellent team.
So this place wants to be a blog for common scenarios and requests I had during customers and partner engagements. A little project which hopefully will grow into something the Community can benefit from.
Also don’t forget to join the domalab.com community. Everybody’s welcome!
Certifications and awards
- VMCE: Veeam Certified Engineer 9.5
- vExpert 2018-2019
- VCP6-DCV: Data Center Virtualization
- VCP6-DCV: vSphere 6 Foundation exam
- MS: Server Virtualization with Windows Server Hyper-V and System Center
- MCSA: Office 365
- MCPS: Managing Office 365 Identities and Requirements
- MCTS: Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007, Configuration
- MCTS: Microsoft Windows SharePint Services 3.0, Configuration
- LANDesk Certified Engineer CLE 8.7
- LANDesk Certified Engineer CLE 8.5