This is my first white paper published with Veeam. It provides information and details with regard to the technical deployment and configuration guide. A deep dive in the Veeam® Backup for Microsoft Office 365’s solution and its architecture. The White Paper VBO v2 is available from the Veeam website.
You may also like
About the author
Passionate about Virtualization, Storage, Data Availability and Software Defined Data Center technologies. The aim of Domalab.com is sharing with the Community the knowledge and experience gained with customers, industry leaders and like minded peers. Always open to constructive feedback and new challenges.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Nutanix Ce Login - BestGuideline.com on Nutanix Prism Login access credentials
- installation and configuration of local mail server for windows (hmail - answerrecord on Install hMailServer: free mail server for Windows
- Stan Kasper on VMware home lab: 2020 easy and fun setup
- Michele Domanico on VMware ESXi670 202004002: create custom baseline
- Mike on VMware ESXi670 202004002: create custom baseline
- VMware Log Disk Exhaustion alert and how to remediate
- VCSA SSL mismatch and cannot edit VM properties
- Can Linux delete immutable files?
- Veeam XFS Repository setup for immutable backups
- Linux ubuntu setup for Veeam Immutability on VMware
- VMware VCSA 7.0U2d upgrade using the Patch ISO method
- Veeam Backup Nutanix Job setup for AHV VM